2015 Bankruptcy Series Part II
Thursday, September 24, 2015
6-8:00PM (Dinner at 5:30)
2.5 MCLE Credits (Professional Practice)
Member $75 | Non-Member $125 | Law Student $12.50 | Non-Attorney $62.50
+$20 for payment received less than 24 hours before program
David Doyaga, Esq.
Gregory Messer, Esq.
BBA Bankruptcy Committee
David Doyaga, Esq., Chair
Gregory Messer, Esq., Vice-Chair
This course is a perfect follow-up to Part I.
– What are those Chapter 7 Trustees up to now?
– How to get the difficult or high earning debtor under the means test cap for Chapter 7
– Recent Supreme Court cases affecting consumer law.
– Reaffirmation of Debts and the alternatives thereto
– Advanced detailed exemption analysis with charts and helpful examples