2015 Bankruptcy Series Part I
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
6-8:30PM (Dinner at 5:30)
2.5 MCLE Credits (Professional Practice)
Member $75 | Non-Member $125 | Law Student $12.50 | Non-Attorney $62.50
+$20 for payment received less than 24 hours before program
David Doyaga, Esq.
Gregory Messer, Esq.
BBA Bankruptcy Committee
David Doyaga, Esq., Chair
Gregory Messer, Esq., Vice-Chair
This course is for the beginning attorney who has done 10 or fewer bankruptcies and is an excellent course for staff and paralegals to learn or re-learn the basics of bankruptcy and Chapter 7.
– The new increased bankruptcy exemptions
– How to properly complete and amend Schedules and other required filings
– How to convert to other Chapters
– The basics of how to complete the means test form
– How to get the Meeting of Creditors closed in one visit
– Basic client interviewing