The Brooklyn Bar Association is happy to rent use of our space to outside organizations and individuals at reasonable rates. Our historic brownstone is the perfect venue for trainings, depositions, meetings, networking events, film shoots, and more. For rates and more information, please contact Executive Director, Avery Eli Okin at 718-624-0675 ext. 213 email@example.com.
- Auditorium – 1st floor – Our auditorium space can hold 200 guests seated, 100 guests class room style, 50 guests long table conference style. The room has access to microphones, a projector and screen, catering space, and coat racks.
- Board of Trustees – 3rd floor -The Board of Trustees room can accommodate 40 people for your next meeting. It was newly renovated in 2016, and is a beautiful space with a long table, leather chairs, blue tooth connected televisions for your presentation, power outlets accessible to every seat, and bar space. Additional room space on the 3rd floor can be negotiated for use for catering.
- Center Conference Room – 3rd floor – This space is our primary use space for small attorney/client meetings. The table seats 8 people, and the room is decorated with vintage books from our Law Library.
- Rear Conference Room – 3rd floor – This space is our primary use space for depositions and other meetings and can seat 12 people at the table. It is also decorated with vintage books from our Law Library.
- 2nd Floor Office – 2nd floor – This space is a quiet retreat if you need your own work space in Brooklyn for the day. It is equipped with hard line internet connections, a phone, desk, and work table.
All space in the building has access to WiFi, restrooms, and elevator. Please note that although the building does have an elevator, it is in a historic brownstone with a 5 step walk up to enter the building and is not chair accessible.
We are located at 123 Remsen Street in Brooklyn with easy walking access to the courts, Promenade, trains and bus lines.
For photos please visit our gallery: