- This event has passed.
The Tenant Protection Act Of 2019: New Housing Court Rules
October 29, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree – $100
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
6:00 – 8:00PM
2 Professional Practice Credits
An examination of the array of new laws regarding landlord-tenant matters that were passed on June 14, 2019.
This event is co-hosted by the Kings County Housing Court Bar Association.
- Michael Rosenthal – Senior Partner, Hertz, Cherson & Rosenthal
President Kings County Housing Court Bar Association
- Hal Rose – Senior Associate, Goldberg, Lustig & Steckler
- Peter Sanders – Partner, Capell, Barnett, Matalon & Schoenfeld LLP
- Michele Slochowsky Hering – Partner, Slochowsky & Slochowsky LLP
- David Troupp – Senior Associate, Hertz, Cherson & Rosenthal
BBA Member $60
Student Member $10
Government/Nonprofit Attorney $40
Loyalty Pass Holder FREE**
Members of Kings County Housing Court Bar Association, please contact Michael Rosenthal for a discount code.
+$20 for walk-up registration
**For information on our pre-paid Loyalty Pass, please contact Jen Bryan at 718-624-0675 ext. 209.
Brooklyn Bar Association’s Real Property Section
Chair – Mark J. Caruso
Vice Chair – Stephen D. Chiaino