The Brooklyn Bar Association maintains a Lawyers Helping Lawyers committee in order to support the well-being of members of the Brooklyn legal community. If you would like support or get more information about the committee, please reach out to committee chairs:
- Hon. Sarah L. Krauss
- Phone: (347) 401-9883
- Email: email@example.com
- John R. Urban
- Phone: (516) 618-6665
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The New York State Bar Association in collaboration with other county bars has a more expansive Lawyer Assistance Program offering confidential services and peer support online and on the phone. If you or a loved one are suffering from a mental health, alcohol or substance use problem, it is essential to get support.
For more information, please visit https://nysba.org/lawyer-assistance-program/
- Eileen Travis - NYCBA LAP Director - (212) 302-5787
- Elizabeth Eckhardt - Nassau CBA LAP Director - (516) 512-2618
- Brooklyn Bar Association President
- Anthony J. Lamberti, Esq.
- (photo courtesy of Brooklyn Daily Eagle)
Need A Lawyer?
- Learn More
Necesita un abogado?
- aprende más
The Brooklyn Barrister
- The Latest Issue
- Learn more